CLASS TEACHER (Fixed Term Contract)
Start Date: Monday 19th April 2021 (or sooner if possible)
KS1 in the first instance
St. Winefride’s School is looking to appoint a teacher to join our friendly school. New or recently qualified teachers are welcome to apply. We are looking for a dedicated and committed classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning.
We are looking for someone who will:
· have the skills to be a dynamic and inspiring teacher
· be flexible and creative and have a clear understanding of effective practice
· have a strong pastoral background to provide a secure and caring learning environment
· have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
· is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualities to complement our existing team then please contact us. Note that CVs will not be accepted. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an electronic application form which will be emailed to you. Completed application forms should be returned to the same address.
Closing date: Friday 22nd January 2021 – 12 noon
Interviews: week beginning Monday 25th January 2021
Please see documents/links: