St Winefride’s is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
St Winefride’s may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2017 and will be reviewed periodically or as the law requires us to do so.
What we may collect:
We may collect the following information:
* contact information including email address, telephone and fax
* demographic information such as address and post code
* other information relevant to our services
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our services.
* We may periodically send to you an email about new services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
* We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you wish to be added to our mailing list
* if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address shown on our Contact Us page or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us a stamped addressed letter to the address on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the form on our Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.